NUCULAR fielded text searchable indexing

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:46:34 EDT 2007

On Oct 9, 7:26 am, aaron.watt... at gmail.com wrote:

> No, it doesn't stand for anything.

It also reminds me of someone we all know, and I wish it didn't.

As the latin proverb says "Nomen est omen". Calling your package
"docindexer" would draw a lot more people. It is hard to justify to a
third party that a project named "nucular" actually does something
useful.

It looks like a great piece of work otherwise. Congrats.

ps. there is a python project named "The Devil Framework", I cringe
every time I hear about it. Nucular is not as bad, but it is close.