Paste and WSGI 2.0 [WAS: Yet another comparison of Python Web Frameworks]

Graham Dumpleton Graham.Dumpleton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 05:20:15 EDT 2007

On Oct 14, 6:46 pm, Michele Simionato <michele.simion... at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Now, since you are here, there is an unrelated question that I want to
> ask you, concerning the future of Paste with respect to WSGI 2.0.
> I do realize that at this stage WSGI 2.0, is only a draft

Hmmm, not sure where people keep getting this idea that there exists a
WSGI 2.0 draft.

The only thing that exists that I know of is:

  http://www.wsgi.org/wsgi/WSGI_2.0

This is at this point merely a collection of ideas for change, or
areas where the existing WSGI 1.0 is deficient. There are a various
things around this where decisions would need to be made or solutions
developed before one could even consider calling it a draft. I
certainly wouldn't necessarily go off making decisions based on what
may or may not be in WSGI 2.0. :-)

Graham