Web update library in python?

Jorgen Bodde jorgen.maillist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:48:21 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

Like I said, I do not want to limit my end users into installing
something in Apache or some other solution in order to get my tool
working. On the end user side (which also are the people who are
creating the repositories for others) there must be no burden
whatsoever. Your thoughts are interesting though, I will have to look
into that.

Hi, A.T.Hofkamp (sorry for not knowing your first name ;-),

SCM sounds like a term I can google for, if the tool needed is very
easy to install, maybe even accompany with my application to run as a
service for the updating, it is worth a try to find something that can
handle the synchronizing of distributed repositories.

Talking a bit more about it and hearing various solutions gave me more
insight in how it might be solved. Thanks everybody for your input!
- Jorgen