security code whit python

oruccim at gmail.com oruccim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 01:31:59 EST 2007

On 10 Kas m, 23:57, Wildemar Wildenburger
<lasses_w... at klapptsowieso.net> wrote:
> oruc... at gmail.com wrote:
> > I want to create picture of security code.can i do it ?
>
> I don't know what you mean by "security code".
>
> I take it you want to create technical diagrams, from a sort of
> algorithmic description?
>
> PIL might help you, as paulC pointed out. It works on raster images
> (bitmaps).
>
> pYx is a tool library for vector graphics and scientific plots. Maybe
> that can help. I've produced nice looking graphics of search-trees
> within about 60 minutes of installing it.
>
> This example is copied right from the pyx site:
>
> from pyx import *
> c = canvas.canvas()
> c.text(0, 0, "Hello, world!") # Put oruccim here, if you want
> c.stroke(path.line(0, 0, 2, 0))
> c.writeEPSfile("hello")
> c.writePDFfile("hello")
>
> <URL:http://pyx.sourceforge.net/>

thank you
but it said """
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#3>", line 1, in <module>
    c.text(0, 0, "Hello, world!")
  File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\canvas.py", line 309, in text
    return self.insert(self.texrunner.text(x, y, atext, *args,
**kwargs))
  File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\text.py", line 1199, in text
    self.execute(expr, self.defaulttexmessagesdefaultrun +
self.texmessagesdefaultrun + texmessages)
  File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\text.py", line 899, in execute
    self.fontmap = dvifile.readfontmap(self.fontmaps.split())
  File "C:\web\apache\python\lib\pyx\dvifile.py", line 386, in
readfontmap
    raise RuntimeError("cannot find font mapping file '%s'" %
filename)
RuntimeError: cannot find font mapping file 'psfonts.map'
"""
I have setuped pyx i wonder i have mistake?