Writing Error in program

koutoo at hotmail.com koutoo at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:02:38 EST 2007

I have a code that writes to 2 seperate files.  I keep getting a "list
index out of range" error.  The strange part is that when checking the
files that I'm writing too, the script has already iterated through
and finished writing, yet the error stated implies that it hasn't?  So
how can it be, that my script has written to the files, yet the error
is stating that it hasn't made it through the script?  I'll have 15
files that I have written to and the script will bog out at number
10?  Is python doing something I'm not seeing?  I printed everything
that was written on the shell and it shows that it went through the
script, so how can it still say there are a few files left to iterate
through?