SoCal Youth Python User Group

exodus at unix.to exodus at unix.to
Wed Nov 14 16:37:31 EST 2007

best name I could come up with, but I'm open to suggestions :)

current site: http://sypug.blogspot.com/
irc: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/sypug

  I could only find one other SoCal python user group, and the members
seemed more adult, job oriented (one of the guys had worked at Disney
already..). Don't get me wrong -- power to the guys making moves in
the python world! -- but I don't think I'd fit in.
  I've been playing with Python for a couple months now, and have a
few programs written. The latest is PyGq. I know a bit, but I
definitely wouldn't be able to keep up with those other guys.
  So, this is a user group for us young Pythonistas :). If anyone is
interested in joining this group, please let me know via a comment,
this group, or show up in the IRC channel (listed below). We can set
up a website (I can host it), and a mailing list :).