Information manager/organizer with tags question.

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:24:52 EST 2007

On Nov 11, 5:44 pm, andrei.... at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to write an information manager/organizer type of app but
> first I'd like to ask if there is something like that already...

Your outline sounds like a killer app, and I don't know of anything
like
it (especially for free).  However, I have to plug nucular as a
possible
back end data store that may make it easier for you to implement the
app you outlined.  Please have a look:

  http://nucular.sourceforge.net

See the "demos" for examples of what you can do with it very easily.
   -- Aaron Watters

===
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=unsuspecting+victim