Mikhail Khodorkovsky was a Rothschild frontman and he obtained his initial capital and manipulation knowledge from there. Re: >>>> 911 operation by evil JEWS and Mossad <<<<

zionist.news2 at gmail.com zionist.news2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 11:35:21 EST 2007

Google is a half russian jew company. We have had to make new accounts
as a result of it sending us a cookie which cripples postings. The jew
agents involved in this process are the ones that make deflecting
replies. Their operating procedure: Deflect, when you cannot defend.
Therefore, we ignore them.