module data member?

Peter J. Bismuti peter.j.bismuti at boeing.com
Tue Nov 13 12:16:13 EST 2007

How do you define a "module data member" (I want to understand out how this
works before making converting to a Class)?

Right now I'm defining variables in a module that get put into the global
namespace.  Instead I want to put them in a "module global" namespace that
will be the same regardless of whether not this module is imported or run as
__main__.

Thanks

PS Sorry for the near redundant posts. I'm simply trying to refine my question
as I get a better understanding of what I'm confused about.

Thanks

--

Peter Bismuti
Boeing