exporting from twiki

Gerry gerard.blais at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:34:21 EST 2007

I have a twiki, with documentation on 200 "things".  I'd like to
export the 200 pages, with their embedded graphs, to some static
version (word, pdf, ...) that I can give to a non-connected, reference
user community to "read" - i.e., no =navigation required beyond back
and forth to a table of contents.

I've found a plug-in that exports to PDF, but (while much better than
nothing) leaves a lot to be desired.  PDF editing seems to be pretty
minimal, and I'm not sure I can order the pages as I'd like
(alphabetically by their titles, say).  If I delete a few pages, I'm
not sure I can re-generate the table of contents, and renumber the
pages (in Acrobat).

Do any of you have any tips or code on automating exports from a
twiki?

Thanks,

Gerry