Python beginner!

Wildemar Wildenburger lasses_weil at klapptsowieso.net
Fri Nov 16 08:41:00 EST 2007

Tony wrote:
> On Nov 15, 8:57 pm, Wildemar Wildenburger
> Give me back the old comp.lang.python, where anyone could ask anything
> and be sure of a range of replies, instead of this sort of
> pedanticism. Sorry, nothing personal, maybe Python users have become
> too professional and geeky to remember that Python's main objective is
> fun, that is why it is called Python.

Looking at the two other replies so far (by you and kyosohma), I don't
see much that a regular google search and some personal investigation
wouldn't have brought up. I'm a big fan of people showing problem
solving skills, because they make for much more interesting discussions.

It is true that I could have been way more polite. And I should have
been. I'm sorry. But I still maintain that this question was not very
polite either. It was one of these "give me a solution"-type questions
that I find rather annoying. And maybe hanging out at
c.l.java.programmer hardened me a bit.

Well anyway, I'll try to be at least a little wordier in the future. :)

/W