You have come? Definitely you have not gone

shoplifes shoplifes010 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:09:22 EST 2007

Dear Friends

The Shoplifes.com belongs to Shoplife Limited Company who mainly sell
personal stylish electronic  consumable products such as Mobile
phones, Laptops, Digital Cameras, Digital Videos,Mp3,Mp4 and  bulk
products such as LCD TV, Motorcycles and so on. The specific item
please visit our company  website www.shoplifes.com.
As a larger wholesaler we pursue a goal which offer our customer
competitive price, highly  efficient delivery and perfect customer
service. In China we have own warehouse and stores, and  our clients
all over the world. The best foundation and long-term business
relation lead to our  company gain highly reputation. We expect to
please our honest customer through our product and  service.
If you have any comments about our products or service please contact
us we are appreciated and  will improve our service. Hope we can have
cooperate with great pleasure and establish long-term  business
relationship.

 Website: www.shoplifes.com
 E-mail: shoplifes at hotmail.com
 MSN:    shoplifes at hotmail.com