[OT] The Jew Spam on this list

Martin Marcher martin at marcher.name
Tue Nov 13 07:26:10 EST 2007

Hello,

please do not respond to the "political" spam on this list anymore.
Rather report it as spam to your provider/anti-spam-measures or report
it to the listmasters (if you have the feeling that it helps, I guess
they're already on this issue).

I understand that this might be a heated topic but people please it's
"just spam" and every message regarding this topic is spam too (funny
enough, so is this message) please just add this stuff to your
killfile or whatever you use.

thanks
martin

PS: if you must discuss this opinion with me answer to me off list as
I guess most people just aren't interested...

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours