Debugging Python across C++

phani kumar chavali_phani at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 20 02:39:54 EST 2007

    Hello,

 I have used python to develop a GUI for an application, the source was written in C++ and i have extended it to python using swig interface.
 I want to debug this setup. How do I debug python with C++ extensions? I want to step from the python
 code into the C++ component.

 Are there any debuggers which support this? Or is there any other way to debug the C++ extenstions?
 (I have a created the .lib files of C++ extensions using a makefile project of VC++ )