Need some help...

Boris Borcic bborcic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 06:57:57 EDT 2007

Not me, the OP "hyozan.ux3 at gmail.com".

 > """
 > Also, just curious, but, how could I then have the 3 and 0 added
 > together to be 3?
 > """
 >
 > you have the function "sumToOneDigit" that adds the digits of a number
 > till you get one digit (isn't that what you where curious about?)

I had provided a solution that conformed to the OP's 2 questions. Your
non-conform addition simply proved that you hadn't bothered to read.

Or else you meant to read the OP's mind beyond what he specified; but then you
should adress him, not me.

 > And answering the main question : sum(ord(ch) for ch in 'chaos'.upper())
 > which is inside the "sumToOneDigit" funtion in my answer.

No, you did not adress the original questions.

My "hth what ?" was an invitation to
rectify. Sorry it wasn't enough for you, but the verbosity was probably worth
what you paid for it.