Commentary on Python 411 - Web 3.0 and Nanoprogramming

SamFeltus samfeltus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 09:39:18 EST 2007

"""I work right across from the Nanosystems Institute, and now this!
You
know, having studied a lot of microbiology in college, I can't fathom
the thought of being outdone. So I'm going to start doing
femtoruminating, which reduces thought to its most fundamental
particle,
the mor-on. """

Perhaps, but Python libraries are deficient in facilities for
generating shiny, frilly flashy thingies for the web...

It's Sunday in Alabama, think I'll goto the Gulf and drink beer on the
beach...  :)