Log Search code is not working

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:34:44 EST 2007

This might be a perfect application for nucular.

http://nucular.sourceforge.net

If you need help using it I can help a bit by email (not
on the list).

If you want to build your own solution, what you have might
be fixable, but you need to take out the lowest level loops
by using dictionaries and the dictionary.has_key(...) method
instead of looping over lists.

  -- Aaron Watters

===
http://www.xfeedme.com/nucular/pydistro.py/go?FREETEXT=long+necked