why there is no pythonscript insine web browsers?

Deli_Llama DJVisentin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 04:15:47 EST 2007

One option would be to use jython in conjunction with something like
the google web toolkit(gwt). that way you can write python code, it
will be translated into java by jython (I believe that's how it works)
and then gwt will translate the java into javascript.  I haven't done
this myself (and it seems to be quite a roundabout way of getting it
done) but it *should* work.

Alternatively you might want to try something like microsoft
silverlight which runs on the .Net framework and allows you to use
ironpython without any hacks. But that's only if you don't mind using
propreitry software or installing the silverlight runtime.