Anyone knows how to use xemacs with ipython or python on WinXP?

wang frank fw3 at hotmail.co.jp
Sat Nov 17 17:25:36 EST 2007

Hi,

I am struggling to make the ipython or python works in xemacs. I have been seraching on the internet for a solution for one day. I have put python-mode.el and ipython.el in the load-path and in the xemacs I type: M-x load library ipython. Then M-x py-shell. However, I could not get the ipython command window. emacs only creates a python window. If I exit the xemacs, it will say an active process exit, do you want to kill it? It seems the process is running but it could not display the command window.

My ipython version is 0.8.1 and python-mode version is 4.76.

Thanks

Frank