jigsae puzzle issue

Joseph King king.a.joe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 12:38:36 EDT 2007

Hey i am trying to build a puzzle (jigsaw) game.  I have most of the
code for it written in python.  But having an issue with one part.

What i want is to give the player the ability to import there own
picture and create a jigsaw from the picture with there own designation
of the piece size and shape.  I am having difficulty with one part of
how to let them create the piece and then give it the ability to link
the pieces together so the user knows that they have the right two
pieces placed together. I want to try and make this a free standing
picture that later can have things integrated into it with out much
difficulty.