which tool to use?

Brian Blais bblais at bryant.edu
Sun Nov 11 13:06:35 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for a system for managing submissions of proposals, with
multiple parts, and possible updating of those parts by the user (so
it needs some basic version control).  There has to be some sort of
permissions enforcement, to distinguish submitters from committee
members reading/commenting on proposals.  I've looked at Plone, but
am not sure if it is the correct tool for this job: it's much more
than I need.  I could try to roll my own, but it seems like I'd be
reinventing the wheel.  Is there software out there already for this
kind of thing, preferably customizable in Python?  I can be more
specific about my requirements if that would help.

			thanks,

				Brian Blais

--
Brian Blais