Finding lowest value in dictionary of objects, how?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 19 04:00:27 EST 2007

davenet <dtschoepe at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm new to Python and working on a school assignment.

Thank you for being honest about this.

You should carefully read the policies on plagiarism for your
school. In general, the student is expected to use the resources of
their course material, the lecturer and tutor, and their own
creativity to come up with the answers — *not* ask on the internet.

--
 \     "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much |
  `\          as a week sometimes to make it up."  -- Mark Twain, _The |