Finding lowest value in dictionary of objects, how?

davenet dtschoepe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:46:05 EST 2007

On Nov 19, 1:00 am, Ben Finney <bignose+hates-s... at benfinney.id.au>
wrote:
> davenet <dtscho... at gmail.com> writes:
> > I'm new to Python and working on a school assignment.
>
> Thank you for being honest about this.
>
> You should carefully read the policies on plagiarism for your
> school. In general, the student is expected to use the resources of
> their course material, the lecturer and tutor, and their own
> creativity to come up with the answers -- *not* ask on the internet.
>
> --
>  \     "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much |
>   `\          as a week sometimes to make it up."  -- Mark Twain, _The |
> _o__)                                                Innocents Abroad_ |
> Ben Finney

First of all, this is not a Python class I'm taking in college, it's
an operating systems class. Second, we're learning about memory levels
and this assignment was given to us with parts written in Python but
we could have used any other language to implement the solution.
Third, I've never used Python before so I'm not familiar with all the
features available in the language. Hence, I came here to ask so I
could spend time implementing the actual assignment instead of trying
to figure out how Python works.

Thanks to everyone else who tried to point me in the right direction.

David