Zipf test in Python

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Nov 22 14:49:12 EST 2007

When you start a new topic, you should start a *new* thread/post/message
(depending on your news client) rather than responding to an existing
thread.
This will not be seen by anyone with a modern newsreader that collapses
threads to one line who does not expand the 'invalid syntax' thread this
was posted under.

"Albert-jan Roskam" <fomcl at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:842554.4588.qm at web32703.mail.mud.yahoo.com...
| Hi,
|
| I have hospital data for 5 groups of hospitals. Each
| group of hospitals used a different tool to register
| medical procedures. Since the medical procedures are
| probably Zipf distributed, I want to formally test
| whether the hospitals differ in terms of
| procedure-ditribution. Is there a Python module that
| can do that? All I could find was ZipfR, a package for

no idea