What is python?????

Cope buyonline.eworld at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:08:57 EST 2007

On Nov 19, 4:42 am, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr... at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 14:37:08 -0800 (PST), Zentrader
> <zentrad... at gmail.com> declaimed the following in comp.lang.python:
>
> > Damn!  I joined this group because I thought it was a pie-a-thon.  All
> > that practice has now gone to waste/waist.
>
>         No... We respect the memory of the great dragon of Delphi, slain by
> Apollo...
>
> {Pity the BDFL is not named Apollo, so that statement could have
> multiple meanings}
> --
>         Wulfraed        Dennis Lee Bieber               KD6MOG
>         wlfr... at ix.netcom.com                wulfr... at bestiaria.com
>                 HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
>         (Bestiaria Support Staff:               web-a... at bestiaria.com)
>                 HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/

how the Pythons think this network? its swallowing the wholeworld.

Discover How AGLOCO Can Be The Hugest Online Opportunity In History.

within 10 months over 1 mn joined the network. everything available on
its viewbar. But it can be download only onXP and Vista for security.

Cope
www.agloco.com/r/BBCD6361
www.agloco-burma.com