Passing arguments to subclasses of unittest.TestCase

Tom Harris beacybooks at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 27 05:45:45 EST 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to pass arguments to TestCases when running tests? I have
a test suite that need to be configured slightly differently for 3
different products, and rather than do a hack I wondered if there was a
canonical way to do it.

I _know_ that py.test can do it trivially. I am rather stuck with
unittest, as I have 84 testcases, and I have to make it work tomorrow.

--
Tom Harris BeacyBooks <beacybooks<AT>bigpond<DOT>com>