zionist.news at gmail.com zionist.news at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:40:19 EST 2007

On Nov 5, 4:55 pm, Ivar Rosquist <IRosqu... at irq.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 21:43:09 +0000, zionist.news wrote:
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdB2r1ss5Wk
>
> >http://www.jewwatch.com/ <----- excellent source for well researched
> > news on world events and the big movers of history
>
>         What democracy? Pakistan will be either a military dictatorship
> or theocratic one. A country with such a high proportion of moslem
> fundamentalists is not likely to develop into a democracy any time soon.

Your understanding is rather shallow. However, my knowledge of history
is good enough to see the facts and put them in their proper
perspective. The  fundamentalist Islam is democratic by nature. (The
Coran itself gives rights to the non-moslem people and can be held up
by non-moslems to demand their rights.) We see that in Iran. There, a
commoner, Ahmadinejad has risen to be the leader by democratic voting.
The women are quite educated and as aggressive as the iranian males.
The videos and testimonials by the Rabbis of Neturei Karta who visited
Iran shows that the jews there live quite well. On the other hand,
here, the corporations decide who will get into the white house. The
wahhabi puppets in Saudi Arabia and the little estates on the
peninsula are dictators imposed by the Anglo-American forces. 911 was
staged to prevent a democratic revolution in Saudi Arabia as one of
its key objectives, and Osama was scapegoated to pre-empt a democratic
revolution like in Iran.

If you still insist on Iran as a theocracy, you might compare it with
Israel and think about how either treats its minority. Go to youtube
and google for neturei karta and find their videos about Iran.