Witch editor to use!

barberomarcelo at gmail.com barberomarcelo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:41:01 EST 2007

On 30 nov, 06:10, SMALLp <po... at email.t-com.hr> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm new in wxPython and before i start doing anything I have one qustion.
>
> Shoul I use some of editors like boa, spe or shoud i use my favorite
> text editor!
>
> i used IDLE on windows and it seamd nice. Now i have linux installed on
> my mashine and boa works, spe wont start, IDLE crashes when compailinfg!
>
> And if editor is bether choice witch one to use!

I have spe installed and working in Ubuntu 7.10. See some feedback
here:

http://pythonide.blogspot.com/2007/02/spe-now-works-on-wxpython28-and-how-to.html

When I installed spe, it didn't start, but there was a previous fix
(editing a file that I can't remember now). It was a wx version
problem.

HTH

Marcelo