Donloadin mail on the background

Francesco Pietra chiendarret at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 15:17:04 EST 2007

Dennis:

Why am I using web-based email? As I work on several machines scp linked. I
find often useful to see the same mail on different machines around, without
downloading anything, just to set up the files on-the-fly for local trial
computation before sending a calculation to the mainframe. That I found easy
with web-based email. I do not maintain locally on any machine any mail for
longer than working on.

I am sure you have, or can devise, a better strategy to the same purpose. I am
not an expert in software.

Regards
francesco pietra