PyCon 2008 - Call for Tutorials

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:52:38 EST 2007

Still thinking of presenting a tutorial at PyCon 2008 in Chicago?  "Tutorial
Day" is March 13th offering 1/2 day classes on just about any topic Python.
It's a great way to help others in the community learn more about Python and
you get paid ($1000.00 cash money + conference registration; not a bad
gig!).  We have a number of proposals already but want more ideas.  The more
topics we can offer the better the conference will be for everyone.

   - Testing
   - "Intermediate" Python
   - Working with Databases
   - Documentation
   - Object Oriented Python
   - Web Development
   - Anything Else (just about)

Anything is up for consideration.  Pop on over to
http://us.pycon.org/2008/tutorials/proposals/  for more information or
submit your idea to pycon-tutorials at python.org.

Thanks!

Greg Lindstrom
Tutorial Coordinator, PyCon 2008 (Chicago)