Portrait of a "real life" __metaclass__

Mark Shroyer usenet-mail at markshroyer.com
Fri Nov 9 22:12:25 EST 2007

I guess this sort of falls under the "shameless plug" category, but
here it is: Recently I used a custom metaclass in a Python program
I've been working on, and I ended up doing a sort of write-up on it,
as an example of what a "real life" __metaclass__ might do for those
who may never have seen such a thing themselves.

http://markshroyer.com/blog/2007/11/09/tilting-at-metaclass-windmills/

So what's the verdict?  Incorrect?  Missed the point completely?
Needs to get his head checked?  I'd love to hear what
comp.lang.python has to (anthropomorphically) say about it.

--
Mark Shroyer
http://markshroyer.com/