Python beginner!

Asun Friere afriere at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 00:15:31 EST 2007

On Nov 17, 12:41 am, Wildemar Wildenburger
<lasses_w... at klapptsowieso.net> wrote:
> It is true that I could have been way more polite.

I don't see how. You said "please" read it.  You didn't make fun of
the poor spelling and said nothing rude.

I can't agree that the response "reeks of arrogance."  I've seen the
same thing said far more agressively.

You have to teach students as you find them.  Clearly the querent
first needs to be taught how to ask questions.  If (s)he took the time
to read the link you supplied (s)he will be rewarded by getting better
probably IRL as well).