PyQt with embedded python in Qt App

Bart. uzi18 at o2.pl
Fri Nov 2 07:59:48 EDT 2007

Friday 02 of November 2007 12:21:06 BlueBird napisał(a):
> On Nov 2, 8:03 am, "Bart." <uz... at o2.pl> wrote:
> > Friday 02 of November 2007 01:06:58 Diez B. Roggisch napisa (a):
> > >
> > > You don't pass it, you _retrieve_ it in the embedded interpreter by
> > > invoking the code given to you.
> >
> > Know any example,  please?
> > For better understand this :) I wan't add scripting to one application
> > wrotten with Qt.
>
> So, you have Qt/C++ application which you want to script through
> python.
>
> But why do you need PyQt for ? If you design a script api in python
> and bind it using whatever binding technology (manually, boost, sip,
> pyrex, ...), you should not need to use PyQt.
>
> Or do you mean to use PyQt as the binding technology ?

Or I want to use PyQt in scripts to have similar gui for plugins written in
python
Or I want to extend application  by scripts with PyQt.

Or better question:
How to easy add python scripting in Qt application and have almast all objects
of app accesible in scripts?
Kross could be good solution?

I realy need some examples :(
I'm looking for solutions.

You are proffesional programmers so that is why write on this list :)

Thanks for Your answars.

Bart.