Bit Operations

Gianmaria Iaculo - NVENTA gianmaria at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:05:40 EST 2007

Txs all,
i wont to respond to who asked why i needed it:

I'm using python on GSM modules and the informations i have to move goes
along GPRS/UMTS connections so it's beatiful for me to transfer more
informations with less space...
imagine i have to send this simple data....

41.232323,12.345678

i can send it as it's or use the nibble trick and on the receiving station
'unlift" the data and rebuild the original information...

isn'it???

cheers + TXS,
Gianmaria

ps: now i'm gonna read all your answers in details... txs again

Firma Gianmaria Iaculo
news:fikhra$dmc$1 at aioe.org...