wxPython ListCtrl image configuring

kyosohma at gmail.com kyosohma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:18:59 EST 2007

On Nov 8, 5:45 am, vedrandeko... at v-programs.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here is example of my ListCtrl items with image:
>
> ( filebox1 is ListCtrl )
>
>         il = wx.ImageList(16,16)
>         images=["file1.png","folder.png"]
>         for i in images:
>             il.Add(wx.Bitmap(i))
>         img_list=filebox1.SetImageList(il, wx.IMAGE_LIST_SMALL)
>         j=1
>         unos1p=unos1.GetValue()
>         unos2p=unos2.GetValue()
>         unos3p=unos3.GetValue()
>         newftp=FTPHost(unos1p,unos2p,unos3p)
>         for item in newftp._dir('/'):
>             if item.split()[2]=="<DIR>":
>                 index=filebox1.InsertStringItem(j,item)
>                 filebox1.SetItemImage(index,2)
>
>             else:
>                 index=filebox1.InsertStringItem(j,item)
>                 filebox1.SetItemImage(index,1)
>
> ......Then my program show all items and images with them, but the
> problem is when I click on item
> image of item disappere .Any idea?
>
> Regards,
> Vedran

I'm not seeing anything, but then again I don't use images in my
listctrls. I would recommend posting your on-click event handler. You
may find the wxPython demo's code helpful. You can also see more
examples on the wxPython wiki:

http://wiki.wxpython.org/ListControls
http://wiki.wxpython.org/Refillable_List_Control

You should also post to the wxPython user's group: http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php