Writing a CGI to query DB

Bighead Xue.Huichao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 23:33:17 EST 2007

Hi,

I am currently working on a CGI deployed on an Apache server, which,
given an arbitrary SQL, fetches raw data from a remote DB server and
return them in a HTML page. This CGI works fine on quick SQLs.

But when I try to run a slow SQL on this CGI, through a Squid Proxy, I
always get the Error message from Squid: Zero Sized Reply, after 5
minutes.

The SQL itself is correct, since I have tried it directly on the DB
server. So what do you think might cause the problem? Thank you.