Parallel Python environments..

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 6 10:13:43 EST 2007

Hi..

If I wanted to be able to build/test/use parallel python versions, what
would I need to do/set (paths/libs/etc...) and where would I need to place
the 2nd python version, so as not to screw up my initial python dev env.

I'd like to be able to switch back/forth between the different versions if
possible. I know it should be, but I haven't been able to find what I'm
looking for via the 'net...

Any sites/pointers describing the process would be helpuful. In particular,
any changfes to the bashrc/profile/etc... files to allow me to accomplish
this would be helpful.

thanks