Tom Potter tdp1001 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:24:21 EST 2007

On Nov 8, 7:28 pm, philipp neulist <philipp.neul... at googlemail.com>
wrote:
> On Nov 7, 4:08 pm, zionist.j... at gmail.com wrote:> 911 carried out by evil jews and mossadhttp://www.guba.com/watch/2000991770
>
> >911 truckload of Explosives on the George WashingtonBridgehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J520P-MD9a0
>
> [...]
>
> I reported the first post in this thread (on Google groups) as abuse
> as its content is "false and defamatory". In addition to that, it has
> nothing to do with TeX.
>
> => Double reason to blaim the author!
>
> Please ignore threads like those in future and just report it!
>
> PN

Thanks for calling my attention to this Web Site philipp,

As my Pappy used to say:
"A stuck pig squeals.",

and when I see a post by a "squealing pig",
I try to find out what made him squeal,
as this saves me a lot of time in
getting to the heart of issues.

As one can view and easily download
many interesting videos from the site that one cannot find elsewhere,
I suggest that folks interested in interesting videos should visit the
site.

The following URL lists several interesting videos.

http://www.guba.com/general/search?query=israel&set=5&x=17&y=9

Thanks again philipp!

Your pal,

--