Creating Installer or Executable in Python

Adam Pletcher adam at volition-inc.com
Wed Nov 14 11:45:15 EST 2007

I'd second InnoSetup for Windows installers, it's easy and powerful (and
free).  However, I don't think it can create actual .MSI files, only
.EXE installers.  I wish it would create .MSIs, since those are easier
to automatically deploy for large user groups.

I'm not aware of any free tools for building MSIs, but I'd love to find
one.

- Adam

Behalf