Job posting on the site is broken

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 29 16:41:42 EST 2007

sjol <s.jolicoeur at gmail.com> writes:

> To the webmaster of python.org,
>
> I have tried to have a job posted on the job board but! Alas, it
> doesn't work and I cannot get a response from the webmaster.
>
> Shall I post here ?

No.

But, since you say webmaster is not responding, asking here (as you
have done) seems the correct next action to find someone responsible
for the website.

--
 \             "Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to |
  `\      recognize a mistake when you make it again."  -- Franklin P. |