Interfaces.

Sat Nov 17 02:30:43 EST 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:13:17 -0800, Chris M wrote:

>> Thank you for pointing out the obvious. But *truly* helpful would be
>> insight into "While at some point I expect that Python will have
>> interfaces." Look for that sentence under the "rejected" part.
>>
>> James
>>
>> --
>> James Stroud
>> UCLA-DOE Institute for Genomics and Proteomics Box 951570
>> Los Angeles, CA  90095
>>
>> http://www.jamesstroud.com
>
> Then answer his question yourself instead of wasting everyones bandwidth
> going on some moral crusade. There's something to be said about users
> with signatures longer than their messages...

Speaking of wasting bandwidth, please snip out the parts of the post
you're replying to that are no longer relevant. Also, you may notice that
James *did* answer the question, pointing out the relevant parts of the
PEP that you neglected to mention.

Note too that James' signature is seventy-three characters SHORTER than
his message.

There's something to be said about users who, having made an unhelpful
and almost pointless post, then follow it up by spewing venom and bile at
the person who made a gentle and reasonable comment about that
unhelpfulness.

I guess some people just can't take criticism, no matter how well-founded
or how gently it is put.

--
Steven.