Why isn't this query working in python?

Carsten Haese carsten at uniqsys.com
Sat May 26 19:07:41 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-26 at 12:25 -0700, erikcw wrote:
> I tried adding the comma to make it a sequence - but now change.
>
> ('SELECT payment_id FROM amember_payments WHERE member_id=%s AND
> expire_date > NOW() AND completed=1 AND (product_id >11 AND product_id
> <21)', (1608L,))
> ()
>
> What else could it be?

We won't know until you post more information. Show us the create table
statement for amember_payments, show us the query you're running
manually and the results you're getting from running the query manually.
Maybe that'll give us a clue. (Include the member_id, expire_date,
completed, and product_id columns in your manual query, please.)

--
Carsten Haese
http://informixdb.sourceforge.net