c[:]()

Alan Franzoni alan.franzoni_invalid at geemail.invalid
Thu May 31 05:55:34 EDT 2007

Il Wed, 30 May 2007 11:48:47 -0700, Warren Stringer ha scritto:

[cut]

>>> c[:] is c
True

BTW, I couldn't understand your concern. Are you sure you really need many
functions, and not just one function with different parametrs? In such a
case you could just use the builtin func map() to achieve the very same
result.

Or you could define a function of your own like:

def call_elems(iterable):
	for elem in iterable:
		elem()

and just do call_elems(c) when needed.