Latest errors on pickled objects and blob datatypes in mysql

krishnakant Mane researchbase at gmail.com
Mon May 7 13:08:21 EDT 2007

hello,
finally the errors for my sql query have changed so I have even
changed the thread subject because I feel now that this is not doable
in mysql and this seams to be a bug, ither in python or the MySQLdb
module or perhaps both.
my table is called testobj and the blob field is called obj.
now following is my query with the cursor named CSRInsert.
CSRInsert.execute("insert into testobj (obj) values (?);",(pickled_object))
the error is,
"type error, not all arguments formatted during string formatting ".

can some one now figure out what could be the problem?