Error on FTP Upload .. No such file or directory

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu May 17 20:39:44 EDT 2007

Tarun Kapoor wrote:
> By the way...
>
> test.txt does exist
>
> Disclaimer
>
> This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Waterstone Capital Management, L.P and affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, printing, forwarding or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender if you have received this e-mail in error. You should also be aware that e-mails are susceptible to interference and you should not assume that the contents of this e-mail originated from the sender above or that they have been accurately reproduced in their original form. Waterstone Capital Management, L.P. and affiliates accepts no responsibility for information, or errors or omissions in t
>  his e-mail or use or misuse thereof. If in doubt, please verify the authenticity with the!
>   sender.

It looks like a permissions error from the message (I haven't dug into
the library code, which you can do relatively easily - the Python is
there if you want to read it, and the traceback tells you which file to
look in).

Maybe there's a non-deletable test.txt on the server already?

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119