BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

MooseFET kensmith at rahul.net
Thu May 3 09:41:20 EDT 2007

On May 2, 10:24 pm, Major Quaternion Dirt Quantum
<Qnc... at netscape.net> wrote:
> maybe, "pulled" is just a firefighteresque synonym
> for gravity doing its thing -- still not subsumed
> in the Standard Model of physicists, so, There.  y'know,
> sort of like, how it is, pilots refer to going "out" and "in,"
> instead of up & down.

You can also try "pull" as a term for a general alarm that says get
everyone out of there.  It could be from "pull the alarm" a term for
triggering an alarm manually or "pull the troops out" a term for
getting soldiers out of a location.

[.....]

> thus:
> if you can't prove that all Fermat numbers are pairwise coprime,
> again!

But .... but .... I've got a video of someone saying it.  That
*proves* it doesn't it.