Unsubscribing from the mailing list

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Mon May 28 04:55:26 EDT 2007

"marijuanated at gmail.com" <marijuanated at gmail.com> writes:

> I do not know if this is the correct group to ask this question. But
> since mailman is python-based I thought i would ask here.

There are a great many Python-based applications; this forum is for
discussing the Python language and closely-related topics.

Mailman has its own support resources that will better be able to
answer your questions:

    <URL:http://list.org/>

--
 \      "...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was |
  `\        that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful |