How to installo????

RonV RonVick at Nospam.com
Sun May 13 12:12:05 EDT 2007

On 10 May 2007 13:54:04 -0700, kyosohma at gmail.com wrote:

>I would recommend using the command line. Open that up and then type
>something like this:
>
>python pathToWinExt\setup.py
>
>That should run it and when it's done, your command window should stay
>open. Hopefully it will tell you what happened.
>
>Since I don't have Vista and don't know if it will recognize the name
>"python", you may need to specify a path to it too.
>
>Good luck!
>
>Mike

Thanks, Mike.  I'd forgotten about the command line technique, having
used point & click in XP.   I found it was actually:
setup.py install

However, I'm getting the message that setup cannot find an installed
platform SDK,  '

I have VB6 installed, so that should have done it.  It's like the
script cannot locate the SDK, any ideas??

Ron