Sorting troubles

seyensubs at yahoo.com seyensubs at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 13:36:33 EDT 2007

I see. I figured that list comprehensions made another list(duh), but
I thought I could relink the object(List) to the new list and keep it
once the function ended.

Is it possible to pass a reference(to an object.. Like 'List',
basically) to a function and change the reference to point to
something created inside a function? Or all data unreturned from a
function is lost and no references kept?(The second, I'd guess, since
it's local temporary scope, but you never know, maybe Python can :) )