PEP 3131: Supporting Non-ASCII Identifiers

Richard Hanson jn2007zq9mmbt77av7lijp at newsguy.com
Sat May 19 12:20:14 EDT 2007

On Fri, 18 May 2007 06:28:03 +0200, Martin v. Löwis wrote:

[excellent as always exposition by Martin]

Thanks, Martin.

> P.S. Anybody who wants to play with generating visualisations
> of the PEP, here are the functions I used:

[code snippets]

Thanks for those functions, too -- I've been exploring with them and
am slowly coming to some understanding.

 -- Richard Hanson

"To many native-English-speaking developers well versed in other
programming environments, Python is *already* a foreign language --
judging by the posts here in c.l.py over the years." ;-)